Know and love God. Know and love people.
Growing together to share the word and love of Christ.
Reformed, Evangelical, and Historically Orthodox
Nedlands Uniting is the result of the joining of Aldersgate (Methodist) and St Paul’s (Presbyterian) churches in 1977. Our Church (in it’s many forms) has been part of the Nedlands community for over 100 years, and in our current location for 100 years.
Prior to 1923, the Methodist and Presbyterian congregations met together in Arcadian Tea Rooms (on the Nedlands foreshore) and in member’s houses. In 1922 the Methodists built the wooden Church Hall and held their first service on 18 February 1923.